Vision Boards: Five Compelling Reasons And Positive Uses To Make One
When you make your first vision board, you get excited and want to share. Not everyone is going to be enthusiastic with the idea of creating a vision board. They do not understand the “why” of creating a creating a board and that it is something everyone should do. Here are five compelling reasons why, and positive uses to make one.
Five Reasons Everyone Should Make a Vision Board
- Life is hectic and there are many terms associated with how life is today, such as the “rat race.” In many cases, people work long hours or perhaps even two jobs, believing that life is just existing, nothing beyond that. People are pulled in many directions and lose focus on the important things in life. They become stuck in their thinking and creativity, plus the idea of believing that life can be awesome, is basically discarded. By created vision boards, people can see the real possibilities and get back that enthusiasm for life.
- When people are stuck, their vision becomes clouded. Everything is like a dull fog in one of those horror movies. They move just to keep breathing and hope for a lotto win or someone to rescue them. Creating a vision board brings back clarity and focus. There is a definite plan in front of their eyes. Now they can see that putting it out to the universe and taking action, will indeed change their lives. Instead of guessing what may happen with their lives, they become very definitive in what they want and will take massive action.
- As mentioned, people get into a fog and shift into neutral. They shuffle along like the zombies you see in movies, with just eat, work and sleep as their main focus for the day. Doing a vision board will create huge emotions that are extremely positive. It is a way kick starting your life from a neutral standpoint to a high gear that rockets you down the road to success.
- Creating a vision board is one of the most entertaining activities you can do as a solo act or with friends and family. It is a way to get the juices flowing, have fun and be rewarded for all the positive thinking that goes into the board. It’s a wonderful way to reconnect with a partner. Imagine that your relationship has stagnated a bit over the years. You have been shuffling along, taking each day as it comes. Vision boarding with your partner will help you see why you are with that person and how far you can really go in life. Planning to build your life together with passion, including travel, living arrangements and an abundance of money to use for yourselves and others, will move your relationship to the next level.
- Do you ever wonder what you are going to do tomorrow or this week? Is there a plan for your life or are you just winging it? Creating vision boards helps to lay out the framework of what your life will be and it is a daily reminder of what needs to happen. By creating your board or multiple boards and putting them where you can see them throughout the day, you cannot help but be guided to greatness. You will look at your board and also visualize throughout the day, allowing the universe to understand what it needs to bring to your life.
If you reading books is you thing, amazon has a book tittled, “Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open”. Click here to check it out.
Can Vision Board Motivate You To Make a Positive Change?
Think of the world as it is today. Realize that you have to search for positive things about the world we live in and even in our own lives. Unless you live on a farm in the country with no internet service, newspaper service and so on, it is likely that you get hit with negative images and words all the time.
By creating and looking at a vision board, multiple times, it is like swallowing a happy pill. This is especially so, if you included images of the people who you love in life. Having a vision board with just material things, can manifest them but you want joy and happiness with the people you are doing this for.
All the images, buttons and text that you have placed on your board, gave you joy while searching for and installing them. Now you get to look at all this marvelous material and it is surely going to motivate you in many ways. You will be motivated to look for everything positive in your life and your surroundings. It will motivate you take many different actions, from creating more vision boards to really wanting to buckle down on your goals.
Your board will motivate you to take action. Remember before you created your board, you probably got out of bed and thought about another day on the hamster wheel. You have created something special and spending a few minutes looking at it once you arise, will prompt you to take at least one action towards your goal. Many times, people will say, “I just don’t feel motivated.” Motivation doesn’t drop out of the sky. You need to create motivation by focusing on what really matters to you, if you want big results.
When you look at your vision board, you get different feelings from it. There is joy, expectation, happiness and energy just for starters. The number of positive feelings you get from your board, act like a high powered rocket for your motivation-to get out there and take massive action. Your first massive action will inspire you and the great feeling you get will stack one on top of the other. Eventually you have a wall of positive energy that vibrates. It is impossible for the universe not to take notice at this point. You see success from your vision board and you are motivated to build on that success.
When you have a big vision and are clear about what you want, it is easy to get motivated to take action. Picture starting your career over at the very beginning. You are sitting with your best friend and you both just got out of high school and are wondering what to do with your life. The conversation might go like this. “What do you want to do? I don’t know, what do you want to do?” Without planning, goal setting and having clarity on exactly what you want from life, the world in front of you looks rather foggy.
Vision boards will help you make positive changes in all areas of your life. Be clear about what you want and never stop until the universe delivers what you desire.
X-x”Be the change you want to see in the world”x-X